If you're the lucky winner, you'll be asked to fill in a detailed questionnaire. This will cover aspects of your business that will allow the experts to assess where you're at and advise how you may be able to grow your business. You'll then be presented with a written assessment and top tips on how to build your business in the current climate.
Please read the terms and conditions on the right before entering.
1. The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of BT their families or its agencies, running a UK based business. Only one entry per business is allowed.
2. The prize is a written assessment of the winner’s business based on responses submitted to a questionnaire provided by BT.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
4. Entries must be made on the entry form on or before 31st December 2012 describing in 200 words or less why you would benefit from an assessment of your business.
5. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges comprised of BT employees on 8th January 2013. The winner will be notified by telephone on or before 31st January 2013.
6. The winner will be selected on merit and will meet a minimum standard of quality. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize is not transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
8. In order to receive the prize the winner is required to complete and submit to BT a questionnaire. The prize will be delivered to the winner within three months of submitting the completed questionnaire.
9. The prize winner (name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to BT Business PR team, B6 BX, BT Centre, 81 Newgate St, London EC1A 7AJ on or before 28th February 2013.
10. By entering this Competition you agree that your image, biography, likeness (if applicable) and details of your business may be used by the Promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews).
12. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner if the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select an alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
13. All entries must be the independent and original creation of the entrant and must not infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
14. By entering this Competition you hereby transfer all copyright to the Promoter and confirm that you will from time to time sign all documents necessary to confirm such transfer. The Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use any entries submitted under this Competition in any form, for all purposes in all media (including without limitation) any goods or products manufactured by or on behalf of the Promoter.
15. Submitting an entry to this Competition is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of the Competition Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Competition or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this Competition.
17. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
18. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ.